Contact: Blair Wagner
Make Model: Mercedes Benz 280SL
State: New Jersey
Nearest Major City: Ney York City
I've got a 1971 Mercedes Benz 280SL (W113 chassis 280 SL) in fantastic
condition. It was my fathers car before mine, and is still a gorgeous
She has just 98k miles on her.
The VDO clock was rebuild by Stutgart Germany many years ago.
She is all original, except for the JVC head unit (which is easily
removed to reinstall the original Becker Europa stereo).
No A/C (once had it, but it was lousey).
Pirelli 195/75R14 tires.
She needs no immediate service - just drive!
I have replaced the following in the most recent years:
* The 4 heater levers in the dash.
* All three motor mounts.
* Automatic transmission shifter linkage bushing.
* Wires, cap, rotor, plugs, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, etc.
* All cooling hoses and all belts.
* Points and transistorized ignition with the Crane XR700 electronic
She's ready to fly!